Montag, August 18, 2008

Stream of thoughts while overdosed on coffee

Well, i can't say for certain if I'm overdosed on coffee but I sure can't sleep tonight.

It might be due to my screwed-up biological clock after night cycling or due to the fact that I woke up at 3pm today after the cycling.

My dad always tell me that the balcony is a nice place to sleep, so after being sleepless for an hour I decided to sleep there with my sleeping bag.

It felt nice and windy for a start, but soon the balcony was a bad sleeping place to be at. 'Cos the noise from the traffic (bus, car, trucks, motorbikes la...), handphone ringtones, weird TV noises start to manifest, sometimes directly from the source's direction and sometimes the noise bounced off from the wall next to me leading to think it came from my room (which is next to the wall)

After an hour of struggle, I decided I should stuff myself with food, hopefully to induce sleep (parasympathetic stimulation? lol). So 1 lao po bing, 3 pineapple tarts and 2 mouthfuls of green tea went down the throat. Hopefully I can sleep by 4am, which is 20 mins from now...

Gotta wake up at 830am to practice songs man!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite