Samstag, Juli 05, 2008

When my dad mops the floor...

When he does it, it's not because he suddenly wants to contribute to the household chore manpower... but we came up with a hypothesis to explain this behaviour.

I just woke up not long ago as I type this post and my dad's mopping inspired this post greatly, of course.

I was sitting on the sofa half awake and I notice why the floor was so wet. Upon seeing me, my dad exhaled loudly through his mouth (pretty usual sighting, maybe to signify it was a tough job) while grabbing a mop and a pail of water.

The floor looked more like there was a water pipe burst rather than someone mopped it. As I walked around, I almost slipped. My dad looked impatient, " *TSK* You know it's wet right? ".
Me : " Eh, u could have made the mop drier before using it right? "
Dad: " You know it's slippery right, then you should have been more careful."

It's somewhat twisted logic to me, cos mum and I squeeze the mop moderately dry before use. Just think of his mop like a dripping mop... Then he proceeds to... mop our HDB common corridor *gasps* That's a freakin dirty place that our lazy block cleaners hardly wash.

Dad carries on with his rant, " U know the floor is so dirty. At night I can see cockroaches, lizards running around. Sometimes I dun feel like sitting on the sofa u know. Last night I also kena bitten by mosquito when I was sleeping. ". To my knowledge, one can safely eat from the floor in my house and we can't breed so many species!

Mosquitoes have very little causal connection with 'dirty' floors and my mum rang me outside the house telling me dad said that mosquitoes came from the air-con duct last night! lol

Oh well, as you can see, when dad mops the floor, as we hypothesized, he is troubled and pissed.

No idea about what's going on though.

He just left the house polite yet grumpy. lol.

2 Kommentare:

Am/um 11:15 PM , Blogger jiam meinte...

HAHAHAHA. i love the daddy mops the floor entry. the *gasp* was like jiam possessed u. anyhow, please wash the mop thoroughly before use again. he mopped THAT corridor... i know whats THERE.......... HAHAHA.

 
Am/um 11:16 PM , Blogger jiam meinte...

and omg 6 a day is mad! u eat a lot one leh!! please dont end up being half my weight or something hahahaha! spam tuition! u teach me one eh!!! JIAYOU!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite