Samstag, Juni 21, 2008

Mission-loaded

After a tiny argument with my mum on my spendings, I've come to a conclusion that practicality needs to take a higher priority in my life again, so I can spend $ on it on things with good value for money.

Sometimes I'm just hoping I can fast-forward my life a little (or have a windfall, nah i don't bet) so that I can start applying for good stipends for my post-grad studies.

Then comes another ticking time-bomb. " Your dad and I are not working, you know. Your dad hardly has business nowadays... ". Hence you can see how important a good stipend is. The stipend will feed my whole family!

I must have been a nonsensical son buying that 500GB HDD cos it's sitting there unactivated. Lol. But i guess backing up my data and misc stuff with that thing is pretty useful. I have also tried justifying my trip to Pulau Besar as a great get-away cos I wanna chill out with the coral reefs for 3D2N.

So what should I do now?

Let's start with daily expenses now...

1. Food

NUS offers good food at really low prices and ich bin dankbar dafür. To make it even better, I should start working out a cheap but nutritious meal plan. Blame it on my metabolic rate but I really need a lot of food per day so I shall try to keep it at ... $6/day.

Tea can be made in the office. Biscuits can be requested to be bought and claimed.

2. Transport

Well, I can't cycle to school everyday can I ? Lol.


Next, the materialistic and gastronomical needs.

Well, I just talked about food, but what about good food? How should I limit it? Maybe just good hawker fare at the moment... no fine-dining whatsoever.

Materials.... I'm not v materialistic as you can see. Don't really need any new tech toy unless something breaks down. Choy.


How do I pump up my income?

1. Spam tuition websites.
2. Moonlight
3. Maybe increase the kid's tuition rates? Just $30 more but well, can have a happier meal.


Alright. I sound like a pauper now, which I can potentially be one.
Press on.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite