Dienstag, Juni 10, 2008

An update of my life

Hello you!

It's been about 1 month plus since I started working at COFM (which stands for Department of Community, Occupational and Family Medicine) and it's a very pleasant place to work I muss say.

Whenever I go for lunch breaks and all, I'll bump into friends and they'll ask the same questions like, " Eh u come back for what? "

My answer would be " Oh, i'm working in the lab. "

It would be followed with certainty by " Where ? Which lab? "

I would say, " COFM. Ok it's a really long name to explain to you. It's called Community, Occupational and Family Medicine. "

*sympathetic look*



Basically now I'm planning a project with 2 poly interns and piecing up all the logistics and experimental details. The study is on the 24-hr rhythm of salivary antioxidants and we need your saliva. Interested? SMS or MSN me. :)


Other than that I'm trying hard to piece another jigsaw puzzle called the review paper which I think I'm a little too noob to be writing it. Seriously doubt I can finish before term starts. heh.


I wonder if I can cycle to work one day, my mum is utterly frightful that I'll die on my way to work or back home. But why cycle? Cos I don't like to get caught in a traffic gridlock when i'm on a bus. In the case of the latter, I can weave through the poor stuck cars easier than a motorbike and get to my destination quicker. It's also good workout before and after work!

Recently I've also contemplated on changing my 6 months old wheels for a slicker pair of touring bike wheels. This means that I can increase my traveling speed from 25-30km/h to 40km/h or even more! But it'll be quite a waste of a good pair of tires too.

My friend who's in Germany now didn't manage to get the Wise Guys CD so I've tried emailing dear Frau Verry if she can lend me hers (if she has). I haven't gotten round to confirm all the Germany modules with the UniHD lecturers. Some don't reply me at all..... but some do. We'll see. How about YOU ? :)

Ok that should be all for today. 2 hours till knockoff and bus-squeezing.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite